EXCUSES or SUCCESS ? Your choice







If Somebody asks me about the biggest widespread ailment in humans my instant reply would be excuses!! Because of these excuses, many capable people are just doing wrong to themselves. To attain success, one has to bury his excuses and has to apply unceasing effort. Success never comes easily as one has to undergo a lot of hurdles.

Now you will see a harsh mirror of reality as an Eye-Opener

Excuse No. 1
I lost my father when I was a child
*The great musician AR Rahman too lost his father in his childhood.

Excuse No. 2
I was born in a very poor family
*APJ Abdul Kalam was also born in a poor family.

Excuse No. 3
I am too young to do something
* Facebook owner was also young when he founded Facebook.

Excuse No. 4
My job is quite low paying
*Dhiru Bhai Ambani started with a low paying job.

Friends these are just a few examples of excuses that most of the people used to make, but there are many more examples. 

If you work hard today, only then you can build a bright future. If you have the passion to be successful then the victory will definitely be yours. Just BE PATIENT.
EXCUSES or SUCCESS ? Your choice EXCUSES or SUCCESS ? Your choice Reviewed by Daman Singh on July 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.